Does anybody else have one of these? The guy who drove me to my cataract surgery has one is his truck and I didn't think I would appreciate it, but I did. I went out the next day and bought one. Put in the vent mount, ran a USB power cable to it, used the Alexa app to add it to my phone. Started the car, made sure my phone was connected to the radio via bluetooth, and I said "Alexa play album Soul Side of Town Tower of Power" and in a few seconds there it was. The speakers in my car do justice to the bass heavy thumping sound of TOP, and Chunk and I took a drive to the power soul sound of TOP.

That album, that I only know of after a suggestion from the now officially old Mario, is like "wow". Their play has been consistent across many player changes, but the writing on this album is much more "sophisticated" than their older albums. Some of the songs take on an air of "I belong on your local smooth jazz station as 'the uptempo break from the elevator piano music instrumental versions of songs that had vocals originally' song." A lot of more accentuated backing vocals than their other albums.

Last edited by eddie1261; 04/25/21 01:10 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.