Thanks Bob. I feel better today.

There is positive information coming in about the effects of the vaccine both in preventing death and resistance to acquiring the disease to begin with and very little negative reports.

In both the cases with my family the people had not been vaccinated. One because the doctors said it was ill advised for Carlos mom. She had serious health issues. The cousin because the vaccine was not available.

Near the beginning of the pandemic we had several people we know die. Then both the infections and deaths seemed to just stop here in the farm area. Now we are all vaccinated to include the employees.

Just about the time I began to relax this happened. Hit squarely in the face that this pandemic is not over by a long shot.

Perhaps most people don't have friends and family scattered all over the world like I do. So what is going on with the pandemic in other countries is less of a concern to them and more directly affects me.

Getting control of this disease here in the United States is my first priority but we will never be safe until it is under control world wide. By under control I am referring to reducing this from a pandemic status to a least an epidemic status.

Civid-19 will be here indefinitely like many current diseases. The flu kills some number of people here in the United States. The numbers are actually unknown as no one is tracking those deaths. The estimate is somewhere between 20,000 to 60,000.

Vaccines may not be perfect but they are the only answer we have at the moment. I have listen to people tell me the vaccines are experimental. With 100 million people vaccinated here in the US alone I think we are far beyond the experimental stage.

Fear of using the vaccine is not supported by the facts. How many people do you know who have died from Covid-19? How many people do you know who have died from the vaccine?

Be safe,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo