Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
< Did they make it yet, Charlie? Do you know where I can find it?? >

Well yes, sort of...

Follow along with Mr. Henry's tutorial and you should be good to go. One difference to be aware of if you have Windows 2021 version of BIAB is Utility Tracks are included with the newest version of BIAB and importing a MIDI File will separate the MIDI Channels so you no longer should have to move the different MIDI Channel patches as he describes in the tutorial. I have not taken the opportunity to create an imported MIDI file song with 2021 yet but if you have any issues, just let us know here in the Forum and you should get squared away quickly.

Thank you, Charlie. I feel pretty sheepish to tell you I've already watched it twice and it just didn't "take" for me. I'll try it again tonight now that I'm more familiar with BIAB. Thanks for telling me I don't have to worry about getting things on the proper channels.

One of the differences is that your songs--and they sound wonderful!--and Henry's were MIDI files of professionally recorded full songs. I want to bring in a MIDI file of a single instrument (which is actually exported from a notation program; just haven't figured out the BIAB notation program yet) and integrate it into a song with a style already chosen (and after that I need to sing and bring in the audio files). This mountain I'm climbing, it's awfully daunting. I feel like I started at the base, got a little way up, and slid back down in a landslide.

Thank you for your help. I truly appreciate it.

Love is always worth the risk.

HP laptop; Windows 10 Home 64 bit; core i5; 2.40 Ghz; 8 GB RAM; 256 GB hard drive; BIAB 2021 Build 835.