We are kinda in the same boat. I don't have a rock voice either (at least not unless it's more southern). In the "style-picker", you can toggle by genre and locate all the styles you have under "heavy rock". That's likely to be your best starting place for finding something in the feel and tempo.

Beyond that, if you want to use other guitars added to (or replacing) guitars in the style, you have a couple of obvious options.

1. If you use a DAW and common DAW effects, you can apply additional compression to a guitar track which can, when not mixed too loud, give the feel of heavier, rocky guitars without as much in-yer-face volume.

2. Although many of the rock guitars (especially rhythm) do this by default, populate your chord sheet with chords like C5, Bb5, etc. This is a so-called "power chord" which leaves out the third making the chord under distortion less "crunchy", while still being heavy. This might actually work better under Medium Rock or some other classification.

That would definitely be my approach if I was doing what you are wanting to do.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground