Originally Posted By: dcuny

Keep in mind that you'll need the full version of Kontakt to play this, or you'll be limited to 15 minute intervals because it only runs in Demo Mode in the Kontakt Player. If you go past the time period, you don't have to restart your DAW, but you'll need to close Kontakt and re-open it again.

That's how I limped by for a while until I got Kontakt for (relatively) cheap during their yearly upgrade sale.

Funny how much you can get done in 15 minutes when the clock is ticking! wink

Yes, you need the full Kontakt I forgot to mention that but it’s well mentioned on the site.

The full version of Kontakt is required for a lot of good low priced patches which make up for the price of Kontakt very quickly IMHO. I took up the advice of a really good member of these forums (dcuny thanks) and have not looked back since thanks David.

Tony

Edit: took out a double “you” not “W” but I’ve just come home from playing a few sets so please forgive me.

Last edited by Teunis; 05/07/21 01:22 AM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1