Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
I used LA HARD ROCK in several early on in my time with BB.

With BB, there are a lot, and I mean a lot of really great sounding rock styles complete with the guitars. I did a song a while back that was called Under the Black.... https://m.soundcloud.com/guitarhacker/under-the-black/s-uEQ34eUZiTe

To sing rock... it's mostly the attitude and phrasing. It's not sweet and pretty.

Under the Black is _DOOMED which is a rock cello ballad style

We Ain't Got There Yet is _ANARCHY. which is a Punk Rock style.

I think you're becoming my hero, there, Mister!! I'll say it again, thank you thank you! You really seem to understand what it is I'm looking for. Going to try my song with power chords (thank you Tangmo and David!!) and _ANARCHY and see what happens. Is it weird to think that if I hate it, I'll finally be on the right track? **laughing at myself**

I actually do have another one which demands to be rock, so I'll check out the other styles you mentioned as well.

Not sweet and pretty. I'm ALWAYS going for sweet and pretty. Oy, lol... this is stretching me as a singer almost as much as learning BIAB is stretching me as an arranger.

Thank you for the link to Under the Black. You did an amazing job with it.

Love is always worth the risk.

HP laptop; Windows 10 Home 64 bit; core i5; 2.40 Ghz; 8 GB RAM; 256 GB hard drive; BIAB 2021 Build 835.