'cubanpete'...

Damn, man, your composition, 'With Your Permission' was so brief and ended so suddenly that I thought a commercial break was coming! laugh

Great combination of Real Tracks. This instrumental is as steamy and passionate as a stormy tropical summer night, with particular credit bestowed on all the rhythmic percussion going on in the Real Drums track. The fast sixteenths tempo in the drum set reminded me of some of Pat Methany's more upbeat music. The vibes and electric piano provided all the romantic sweetness and ambient shimmer and glow you could ask for to contrast the primal musical drive of the piece. You pulled off a great stunt using that 'Texas Blues Rock' alto sax soloist! I listened to the demo in BIAB. It had a 2 & 4 beat that did not suggest it would work in your bossa/funk/smooth jazz composition, but it came off sounding like it was making love to somebody, ha, ha laugh !!!

Hot, hot, hot!

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".