Originally Posted By: Museeker
Probalby this would work on an IPAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrLDKYFyLMM&t=321s

Cheers
Stefan

To quote the guy: "That’s pretty slow, not the speed of a usable device." He was able to emulate Windows XP slowly, not a modern and stable OS, and certainly not fast enough to do anything you might want to do.

Also, sideloading apps onto iOS devices only allows them to work for 1 week before it expires and you have to re-sideload the app. The way around this is to spend $99 USD per year for an Apple developer account, which would allow the app to run for one year before it expires.

Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
just because something is possible doesn't mean its a good idea. what quality of music are you expecting from the iPad?

a tablet may be convenient but small speakers are not ideal

and with apple's pricing you'll b e paying a hefty price for something with the capacity to hold all BIAB's RealTracks

It's possible to connect headphones, audio interfaces, and speakers to an iPad, which would increase the sound quality immensely.

But yeah, I agree on the price - the cheapest iPad that could even hold all the Realtracks for BIAB costs $550 (iPad Mini 256gb), and BB would use well over half it's available storage space. Compare that to my current Asus UX305 laptop that I literally pulled out of the garbage and repaired for a parts cost of $25 - it's a tiny bit thicker than an iPad and doesn't have as nice of a screen, but it has the same amount of RAM and Storage space as an iPad Pro that would cost $1200 (for a 13" iPad Pro that has 8gb ram and 256gb storage) - add another $200 for a keyboard...

I work here