Quote:
NOT DEVELOP ANYTHING NEW - it is simply not required
Balderdash!

...one of my favorite quotes from Henry Ford which actually wasn’t a quote from him at all ‘If I had of asked my customers what they wanted they would have asked for a faster horse drawn cart’

Let Peter and PGMusic continue to develop and innovate as they have been doing for the past 20 years. You guys don't get it. PGMusic is about discovery and creativity! BIAB is the brain child of an ingenious individual. Ya, not every new thing which is released is going to ring everyone's bell, but we need individuals to blaze new trails. Consider that for over 20 years BIAB continues to be a unique music making experience. There is nothing else on the market like it! So just deal with the idiosyncrasies and look more for the possibilities. Heck, the workflow challenges in BIAB help keep the riff-raff out of the game and allow us users to have a piece of the action.

""Bet you didn't see this one coming"" grin

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper