Wow, I didn't know about this post until just the past couple weeks. I had no idea that my friend, David had contacted Floyd about this. (I will be sure and let the authorities know where to find his body.) smile

I was going to post earlier, but I had a freak event of sudden low blood pressure due to a reaction to some medicine I was taking for nerve pain. It caused some internal bleeding, and I ended up in the hospital for a few days. I am pretty well recovered, and back to full time care-taking for Rachel.

I am so thankful for all the very kind words from my Forum family! Your prayers and thoughts mean so much to us. Rachel is in the fight of her life, but we are confident she will win. She did have the stem cell transplant on March 24, and that is when the real battle started. She has been in and out of the hospital for treatment of GvHD (Graph vs Host Disease - a form of rejection.) While in the hospital, it was discovered that she was having a severe reaction to one of the primary drugs they put her on just before the transplant. So we have been monitoring her recovery from that as well. She is strong in faith, and is a real fighter. Her biggest battle right now is with anorexia (caused by the enormous amount of chemo she received to get the transplant. She has lost approx 70 pounds. So we are praying for appetite, and the ability to eat.

Again, your prayers mean the world to us. I am trying to pop in as much as I can to the Forum to listen to your music. Also, I am trying to write, as a means of comfort and breaking from the burden of care for the one I love more than anyone in this world. So hopefully you will see some material drop in every now and then. I hope you will forgive me for not being as active as I have been in the past. This past year has definitely presented its challenges to me and my family.

Thanks again to all of you!

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann