Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We like to head out riding county dirt roads and trying to get lost (gotta not look at google maps smile ) So this tune had Janice immediately saying the whole vibe made her want us to hit the road.

So here goes the redundant stuff: the vocal/bass/guitar performances are perfecto for the write and as good ole Gregg used to say, "everybody is hittin' the note!"

Good work with the organ. Sounds like something you'd hear with Joe. Hard to get that vibe from those RT's but you did it well with using both variations.

We enjoyed the listens! Excellent mix.

J&B

For me Reese with Joe, and before with Stevie, is the ultimate B3 player. I've seen him perform with both those guys. Bass, Drums, B3, Guitar ... perfect band!

Thanks, guys!

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Dave & Marty

Sounds to me like L.Cohen on serious steroids. Fun theme and great drive. Vocals A+! Spectacular guitar lines. Bass is perfect.
I did not hear prior version, but mix is excellent to my ears. Really like this one. Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Mix is pretty similar, mostly brought the drums up a hair. Thanks for the comment on the vocal, singing is very new to me and I don't have much confidence.

"L.Cohen on serious steroids", LOL!

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Another good one, guys. Nice vocal, Dave and great playing by you and Marty. The organ is a really nice touch.
Regards,
Leon

Thanks, Leon!

Originally Posted By: rayc
If this wasn't classic blues rock I reckon the main riff'd be ace for power pop.
Nice tweaking of the organ.
I can hear the Cohenness...song wise it'd fit his I'm Your Man album tone wise it's another beautiful best.
The vocal phrasing and chords remind me of a great power pop band you'd not have encountered:
https://youtu.be/FRazvQ8Pai0

EXCELLENT!

Thanks very much, Ray!

You are right, never heard of that band but I like them, good energy. And yes, similar song, just more pop.