The quickest way to start a riot in south Florida is to turn off the electricity.
I am well prepared to deal with a hurricane and no electricity for at least a month. Two generators to power everything I need including AC. Ham radio and satellite phone.

It was not always like that.

As a kid I lived in a house with no electricity, no running water, ( actually we did not even have a well). There was a spring about a half mile down the hill from the house. Fascinating place for me as a kid. There were tiny little fish swimming in the spring. Twenty three miles to the nearest paved road and five miles to the nearest road of any kind.

The most modern thing we had was a wood cook stove. We cooked in the fireplace before we got the stove.

Later in life I lived on my 42 foot sailboat. I had everything I needed and wanted. I had AC, Radios, refrigeration, Radar, navigation equipment, and a reverse osmosis water maker. Yes, the deck was painted white but that won't buy you much in the tropics.

You could wind the clock back a couple of hundred years or so but most of you would die.

There is only one real problem, there are too many people on this planet.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo