Cathie, you said that half of your work is done in a notation program and that you might need a few different tracks for your vocal. The easiest way for vocal is in RealBand.

Since you are using ACW I will assume your notation is exporting audio, so try this:

Export you notation's audi file. Open Realband and in the track window drag and drop your notation's audio file. Be sure to start the drop on measure 1 and set RB's tempo to match your notation's tempo. Open the chord window and click on reinterpret chords. This will give you the chords extracted from your notation's audio file. While in the chord window select a style then generate all BiaB tracks. Presto your ready to sing!

You may have to select different styles and regenerate a number of times to get the results you need but you would have to do the same in BiaB. Also if you started in BiaB you would have to transfer your tracks to RB anyway so you could record your vocal tracks.

Note that I do not use RB but I did the above and everything worked just fine for me.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

PS - On a side note I do as little as I can in BiaB prior to moving the tracks to Studio One Pro 5.5, my DAW. YMMV

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware