Mac OS 10.12.6. I had the Mega Pak installed on an external drive. I just got the Ultra Pak and installed the BIB app on the internal hard drive in the Applications folder, as before, but chose the option to keep the Real Tracks and Drums on the Ultra Pak usb drive provided by BIB.

I opened the BIB app from the Mac Applications folder and set the preferences for the Real Tracks and Drums folders on the external BIB hard drive. I did the same with the AU plugin I use with Digital Performer. I also removed the old Real Tracks and Drums folders that came with the Ultra Pak from the external hard drive I was using previously.

I still get N/A on some real tracks, even though I can search and find them on the BIB Ultra Pak usb drive. I have rebuilt the style picker at least 5 times.

I can open the BIB app from the BIB Ultra Pak usb drive, load the style I'm working with and the real tracks appear, but they won't appear when I use the plugin, or the app on the Mac hard drive. How can I get the plugin to work?

Last edited by Andrew - PG Music; 06/28/21 05:52 PM.