Y'all are SO cool, so generous with your time and help. Thank you, Peter, thank you, oldmuso.

I might very well need to be in RB, but my audio is already recorded.

So, in BIAB... After watching yet more tutorials and taking yet more notes, I finally figured out how to bring in an audio file and sync it up, how to get the barlines properly set--my tempo was 90.1, what the heck? Had to equalize that--how to set a tempo, how to get the chords and then correct them, how to bring in various RT at different bars, how to use chord settings... I got all that figured out, I figured out how to set the volume sliders on the mixers to get a sound I liked... and I rendered it to MP3. **facepalm** It's NINE megs!! For an MP3!! And the static!! There was no static on my audio file, there's no static in BIAB. Where the heck did all that static come from?!!! How the heck do I get rid of it?!!

Is this maybe the point where I absolutely have to move to RB? Can I drop my whole SGU file in there and then save it as an MP3 without the static? **facepalm** It's been DAYS of work on a song which was already recorded. I dread trying to do this work on a song where I have to actually add a new recording.

And honestly, guys, after all the help everyone has given me, I'm really disappointed to not be able to have anything I can point to and say, "Look what you helped me do!" I know it's only a freshman effort and I'm no pro, but I was proud of it anyway. **sigh**

Love is always worth the risk.

HP laptop; Windows 10 Home 64 bit; core i5; 2.40 Ghz; 8 GB RAM; 256 GB hard drive; BIAB 2021 Build 835.