< I had Audacity on my last computer and it's been pretty good at reducing noise. Kinda shocked that BIAB didn't give me that option but maybe it's in RB? Until I started reading these forums I didn't understand that Audacity is a DAW. Makes sense to me that the things I used to use it for I would now need to do in RB. >

Here's a tip that can save you time and will also provide audio editing features not available in Audacity, RealBand or any other DAW.

T I P:
BIAB has a very robust and competent built in Audio Editor to the Audio Channel and the 16 Utility Tracks.

It has all of the common and necessary audio editing features found in other audio editors and DAW's but it has the unique feature of having access to all of BIAB's other built in features that not even RealBand has. And, RealBand only comes close to providing BIAB exclusive features.

You can edit files and hear the editing results in real time without need to do any importing or exporting of files. There's no concern of syncing and re-syncing files edited in an external DAW or editor. The editing tools are named similarly and react similarly to the Audacity audio commands you are familiar with.

Here's a screen shot taken from the BIAB Help Menu of the Editing Tools list:

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Audio Editor Screenshot .png (78.77 KB, 149 downloads)

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.