Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Here's a tip that can save you time and will also provide audio editing features not available in Audacity, RealBand or any other DAW.

T I P:
BIAB has a very robust and competent built in Audio Editor to the Audio Channel and the 16 Utility Tracks.

It has all of the common and necessary audio editing features found in other audio editors and DAW's but it has the unique feature of having access to all of BIAB's other built in features that not even RealBand has. And, RealBand only comes close to providing BIAB exclusive features.

You can edit files and hear the editing results in real time without need to do any importing or exporting of files. There's no concern of syncing and re-syncing files edited in an external DAW or editor. The editing tools are named similarly and react similarly to the Audacity audio commands you are familiar with.

Hi Charlie! I had no idea.

Will it give me the ability to reduce or eliminate noise, so I can render an MP3 without static?

My brain is currently fried from reading the users guide--hasn't been this fried since college algebra!--so I'm going to have to experiment with the audio editor tomorrow. I really appreciate your directing me to it. Never really learned how to use Audacity properly. I mostly just used it to deal with volume and noise. Sooner or later I have to learn to do all of the common editing tasks. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction for that.

Love is always worth the risk.

HP laptop; Windows 10 Home 64 bit; core i5; 2.40 Ghz; 8 GB RAM; 256 GB hard drive; BIAB 2021 Build 835.