Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Dave and Marty,

Guys, this is outstanding, however I look at it.

Marty, I can hear the bass so easily and clearly but it never overshadows the mix. This is exactly the sort of sound that I chase but never manage to achieve in my own mixes. Awesome stuff!

Dave, your guitar playing is first-first-class and your vocals fit this genre really, really comfortably. As always, the minute I heard your mix starting to play, my skin turned an envy-green color. You get SUCH a good sound with everything you do.

All the best,
Noel

Thanks very much, Noel, I really appreciate that! As far as the mixes go I think you are being too hard on yourself, your mixes always sound good to me smile

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
The guitar work really stands out, both the rhythm and the lead. The rhythm guitar moves the song with a simmering energy complemented by Marty's pulsing bass. That lead solo was pro all the way. Loved it.

I'm always happy when I can come up with a cool, song specific rhythm part instead of just generic strumming, so thanks for picking up on that!

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
Hi David and Marty great job love the guitar work!! and the bass great grove Marty sweet drums makes me want to get ezdrummer perfect mix well done thanks Eric

EZDrummer is a great tool, I love it. Wait for it to go on sale though.

Thanks, Eric!

Originally Posted By: Chris Dent
I like all of your stuff and this track is no exception.

Vocal sound is perfect for the song. Bass is really in the groove and guitar is just right.

Hey Chris, thanks for the listen and comments!