Mario.
re KHunter.
wow you have great taste mario. excellent sounds for the most part includeing the diamond collection.
been listening on you tube this morning.
only neg concern is download time.
i dont have kontakt. was thinking of buying one of their cheap usb sound devices just to get kontakt plus the starter freebies.
(i use bb , reaper , and rb)

maybe i'm missing something; but the areas of an orch lib i'm haveing trouble finding is wonderfull great choir sections that could back up my own vocs ; latin perc ; and horn sections.
it looks to me like lots of the orch libs have very good string sections. but some of the other sections of an orchestra not so much ? unless one spends oodles of bucks.

frankly the bb horn sections are ok for rough demoes/ideas but not for finals. same for vocs. i find the bb pianos ok.

theres nothing like a 200 k grand piano in full bloom.
a friend of my family had one in his fancy apartment.
he was a superb concert pianist. how he got it in there i'll never know. sounded absolutely wonderfull.
bosendorfer if i remember. stuff i'll never be able to afford.
i'm part of the overtaxed middle classes lol.
thanks for the added info mario.

best
old muso
ps mario to give you an idea of the sort of realistic live orchestral songs i love even though i'm a rocker first and foremost. rhapsody in blue on you tube or andy williams cant get used to losing you also on you tube.
also edmonton symphony orchestra doing conquistador with procol harum.

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 05/28/21 05:20 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)