Using the AU plugin with the latest version of Digital Performer in OS 10.12.6, style =CBG_FID, the song is programmed to go to the 'b' drum pattern at bar 26 and stay there through bar 42. It doesn't. It goes to the 'b' pattern at bar 26 but switches back to the 'a' pattern at bar 32. It did this even after I cleared the plugin from the project, reinstated a new instance, and put in the chords again. I can fix it by copying and pasting, but why is this happening?

Part deux - working on this same song, I had to cut 13 measures after doing an edit on the track. (I'm adding BIB tracks to a guitar/vocal recorded to a click track.) I googled 'how to delete measures'. It says:

"Highlight the measure, then "Edit>Delete Measure". In the Dialogue Box, insert the number of measures you want to delete."

Using the AU plugin, there is no "delete measure" option in the DP EDIT menu, and I can't find an EDIT menu in the plugin. There is a 'delete measure' option with a right-click on the measure, but no dialogue box to enter the number of measures to be deleted. I had to delete them one by one. (I suspect I should have highlighted all 13 measures before the delete command. I'll try that next time.) When I was done, I re-rendered the song and the tracks came out blank, but with a snippet of audio on the very ending, and the tracks were about 1/3 shorter than the song.

At least I can copy and paste an edited BIB chart into a new instance of the plugin and start over with no issues, but it would be nice if I didn't have to. smile

Is there a PDF manual somewhere for the AU plugin? That might help.

Last edited by uncledunc; 05/29/21 06:43 PM.