Hi Bud and Janice, TuneMonger, Peter and Dave,

I received some very nice compliments from all of you.
It takes some time to answer them on time, I also have to listen to your songs too and comment on them. And what I heard from you is very good. BiaB makes us greater musicians then we already are! (Hey staff, how does this sound???)

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Janice immediately said it reminded her of the Traveling Wilburys ... a good thing.
Three stars here -- the vocals (love the fx), the write and the harp.
Tell that harp guy to hang around ... some of the best we heard from BiaB.
Welcome back.
Great re-entry to the forum!
J&B

B&J: I wondered why I am no longer compared with John Lennon? Now I have to do it with the Traveling Wilburys. I don't know them, but it sounds like an amateur group from a very small town somewhere in Florida where a lot of old people live. Am I mistaken?
And let me tell you, the harp guy had a burn out. He doing well now and playing more modest or dull.
Also, why only three stars? Was I away too long from the forum to get punnished that hard?
Ok, I'll be serious now; thanks a lot for your nice compliments. Still i don't know who the Wilburies are, but they must be great artists, that's for sure! And that harp guy is RT685. You have to re-render it many times to get the right sound. That's why he nearly didn't make it to the final version of the song. But his vibe was in my head too.

I will do my best to stay in the forum.
I was away, hoping to be asked to come back. But that didn't happen, so I had to do it myself. No, that's cynical Dutch humour so skip it. I'm glad to be back. My next song will come soon!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Cool tune with good vocal and great harmonica. Which harmonica RT did you use? Good work!

Tunemonger, like you, many mentioned that burnout harp player. It's Realtrack 685, but you have to re render it some times before the right sounds is there, I think.
And thanks for your compliments. would you rate me with 3 stars as well? (joke)

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Hans
Nice work. A good mix, strong vocal - nice chorus and a good choice of RT's.
Most enjoyable.
Peter

Hi Peter, I just complimented your song and I hope I can come too to whatever. So thanks for your compliments on my song. Let me warn you, my next song is a sad one. i wonder what you think of that...

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Man! I typed out a complete review and was about to press submit and it vanished frown
This is great, Hans, love the harmonica. I always like your vocal, and I really like the FX you used on them, very effective.
Good song, well mixed. Enjoyed!

Hi Dave, you make me curious about thet 'complete' review. Was it much more that what you wrote here? Why didn't you type it again then. You can't leave me in riddles! But anyway, I am very fond of your compliments. Yes, I realy am! I didn't expect these kind of reactions. I was a bit down, thinking my voice is getting too old. But a friend asured me it isn't. Sometimes an older voice can be interesting and she tought mine was. Well, I keep faith in that. Thanks!

I'm very pleased with your reactions despite some of my 'cheesy' remarks (is cheesy a good word? In Dutch we say mealy, but I think that is certainly not a good translation),
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130