I have 6TB of libraries, 2/3 orchestral. I'll spare you the list. A few thoughts. I own licenses for each of these:

I have Amadeus but it is a little buggy for me; the long promised fixes are way, way overdue but the $149 price is great.

Best bang for the buck, IMO, is Miroslav Philharmonik—when on sale. Has its own player or uses SampleTank 4, a very powerful player—and free (paid versions of ST include more libraries but all use the same, free player). It often goes on sale bundled with SampleTank packages such as Total Studio Max at low prices if you're patient (recently $299). Download SampleTank 4 CS (free) and you will be on their email list. Unfortunately, their last big sale ended April 30 but they appear frequently. Not a bargain at the current $499 price.
Philharmonik 2

UVI Orchestral Suite is very good @ $199 — was on sale for $139 a few months ago. Like SampleTank, the UVI Player is free.
UVI Orchestral Suite

Garritan Personal Orchestra 5 uses the included ARIA Player. Although $149.95 on the MakeMusic web site, many resellers have it for less.
GPO 5

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, 24/60 Core M2 Mac Studio Ultra/8TB/192GB Sonoma, M1 MBAir, 2012 MBP
Digital Performer 11, LogicPro
Finale27.4, Dorico5, Encore5, SmartScorePro64, Notion6, Overture5