Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Congrats on a wonderful song from the Ameriblock genre. It's like a friend of mine once told me, "Americana is like a a whole lot of little tents." I'm pretty sure I got that right.

Anyway, I think the morphing may have brought a new spice to the mix that give it a nice flavor.

Peter-really great job on the arrangement, the guitar tracks, and the drums. Having arranging ability shows in your playing and considerations. Those toms are their own song to me. Jaw dropping. Great job!

Marty-It's all about that bass, that bass, no treble. Well played! Sorry to say, but it didn't surprise me that it sounded so good. If it would have been sub-par would have been the surprise. smile As ALWAYS, exactly what is needed.

To all of the Janice's-I am going work on improving my vocabulary. Wow! Isn't cutting it anymore.
Most singers try to hit notes like dots on a page.
Janice "No...listen, you connect the dots!"
It sounds MUCH better thanks to your ability to do that. It's more than just being able to hear. It's more than just being able to "hit a note." It's realizing that emotion is a flowing at various rates of pitch and tempo. That you feel rhythm does NOT go unoticed! I hear your influences in the arrangement as well.

Bud-You took great parts and showcased them. That takes a talent that I will never understand beyond extreme appreciation for it. Take it from someone who could take those same great performances and make them sound horrible! I hope by now you know that your stage is one I always am grateful to be in the audience for.
Tight lyrics written well. Some interesting rhymes for sure, which don't sound forced in delivery at all.

As far as the cover, it certainly grabs your attention between the color and the Janice's expression. I know people have hired others to play or sing on their songs; but is this where we are at with album covers? We're hiring models now?

PGMusic-I didn't catch your real name, but great job. You seem to be a bit of a Jack and Jill of all trades. (Hey, I may have a lyric there? Someone's probably done it already) Anyway, it seems you are making a big splash around here. I feel like somehow you are part of so many projects I've heard. That's right, I'm really paying attention; and not much gets by me! From what I can tell, you are inspiring a lot of people around these parts. Keep up the great work PG!

I so enjoyed the every aspect of this. Thanks for that!

When we first read this we were speechless and pretty much remain so now. Wow!
It's difficult to describe how inspiring those words are. We all thank you so much.
And extra thanks for mentioning the photo as Janice reluctantly tolerates me talking
her into such. She defines modesty smile And even more thanks for mentioning the drums
as there were so many tracks my head was spinning trying to put them together.
And Janice much appreciates your comments on the "bent note" singing!

Best to you and the family,

J&B