**gives Mr. Muso the side-eye** Those are some mad long-distance IT skills, there! When I opened BIAB and the stylepicker, POPPLTS played WITH drums. It hasn't done that before, not even the very first time I played it! I hadn't even changed anything yet!
Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso
if your seeing yellow for the drums and not green you probably have FORCE MIDI DRUMS ENABLED. thus the yellow. so untick force midi drums.

I didn't even know that existed...!!! Yes, it was checked and I have no clue how it got that way because I'd never so much as right clicked on a drum track before, but it's fixed now and it plays properly in the chord sheet.
6. NOW CHANGE THE CHORFD SHEET BY ENTERING YOUR CHORDS TO YOUR SONG PLUS YOUR TEMPO PLUS YOUR KEY etc.
THUS REPLACEING THE DEMO SONG WITH YOUR SONG. DOES THAT NOW WORK OK ?

I have every faith that it will--that's how I started the song I'm working on now, changed the demo chords.
dumb old muso dont know every inside advanced chord structure and extension / has to consult a chord dictionary cos he is a rocker lol.

You're not dumb. There's a big difference between book learning and a lifetime of skills and experience. If someone else has gone to the trouble to write all the chords down, why would you need to memorize them? You've got other things to do. **shrugs**

I'll try your Google tip. Joanne Cooper's videos--I came across a thread with one of them when I was still too new to understand what she was doing--I was in the book learning stage, don't you know--it'll probably make more sense to me now.

Thank you, Mr. Muso, for walking me through this process!!

Love is always worth the risk.

HP laptop; Windows 10 Home 64 bit; core i5; 2.40 Ghz; 8 GB RAM; 256 GB hard drive; BIAB 2021 Build 835.