A QUESTION FOR LONG TIME BB USERS.
All.
be curious on how you deal with this quandary/solutions you can offer.

1. ive done loads of songs useing bb to generate bed tracks/getting song ideas down in various bb versions over the years.
2. useing the modern stylepicker i'm always looking for what i term those "golden nuggets" that can elevate the song. let me explain.
by this i mean if you look at past history of songs through the decades. the songs people always like in various music genres had that "something" whether it was a hook or a riff or sound or whatever that brought people to keep on playing the song ; often it was the song creators also reslising what i might term "the psychology of the mind". eg some people seem to like an ascending or descending chord motif as but one example of many.
ive thought about this at length over the years allied with how in fact it can even be a new version of a song that people prefer over another version of same song.
so i keep on asking myself WHAT ARE THE REASONS ?.
the answer i believe is those "golden nuggets".
please read on. and apologies for the length of the post.
i'm grappling with explaining whats in my mind.
3. thus given para 2 when i'm useing the stylepicker ; upmost in my mind is FINDING THOSE GOLDEN NUGGETS IN STYLEPICKER.
BUT THERES A PROBLEM. i always fret that if i limit myself useing stylepicker searches that i might MISS A GOLDEN NUGGET.
in fact often ive found this to be true. for example i might limit myself to all rock genre or certain tempos etc etc , and go what the hey i'll try another genre and see what i get; and LO AND BEHOLD A NUGGET APPEARS with the same chords in my song. and i get all excited.
so often i just decide to go through every style irrespective in case i miss a nugget/session musician. lol.
to use a corollary its rather like being in a big recording studio and going "hmm which session musician to use". in the past on occasion i would use an occasional session musician in a recording studio and stupidly then fret overnight after trak recording ; did i use the right one ?
4. given the above and the fact that ; obviously, the number of styles/RT's/midi supertracks etc will continue to grow over the years; its going to mean even longer times to go through all the styles so one doesnt miss those golden nuggets that elevate ones song.

see what i mean ? so my question is ....
HOW ARE OTHER USERS GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS QUANDARY ?
limit yourself useing limited searches ? or go all in and put up with the time it takes to go through all styles
and instruments ?

any ideas really appreciated. cos i'm in a quandary.
the other issue is because i end up liking so much going through all the stylepicker styles/instruments i often end up with 50 different styles and/or instruments/
nuggets etc i like , so i end up with 50 saved bb files.
from which i have to "cull the herd”. thus how do you handle this aspect ??
i mean in the future the stylepicker could grow to 10,000
entries for all i know or more. with a ton of talented session musicians in a ton of different genres with loads more RT’s etc etc..

all responses/ideas appreciated.

best
i'm in a quandary oldmuso

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)