Hi VideoTrack, Marty, Ghostgum, Floyd, 'Caaron' and Stefan,

Thank you all for your nice compliments and sorry for me being late responding to you. I was busy with a complicated song for almost a month. It's a Rocky waltz, but you'll hear it soon.
About your reactions. I was fond of your comments. The most comments were for that burned out harp player. to tell you a secret, he drinks rum like water...

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
This certainly is a great delivery, from every angle.
Lots of drive, lots of fun, top harmonica work throughout.
Everything has been slotted together really well. You made a sad song become a fun song in so many ways.

VideoTrack, that is some nice comment, you gave me. Thanks! This wasn't realy a sad song after all, just meant to be funny.

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Hi, Hans. Not sure if my previous comment was removed or I didn't hit Submit button properly, but I'm back to annoy you with more accolades. I particularly like how you swing through the chorus, and the harmonica is a nice touch. Excellent vocal, and really cool dynamic moments.

Marty, you faced the same problem as Dave. Was this occuring only when you try to write a post to me? Maybe the BiaB staff did it to tease me..., or you?
But whatever, you succeeded writing me. Was your previous comment nicer? I think thats hardly possible. A nice post you wrote, thanks.

Originally Posted By: Ghostgum
Overall effect is very pleasing. Catchy song, great harmonies and interesting vocal fx. Shots and held chords perfectly placed. Love it.

Ghostgum, thanks for your nice comment. You mentioned the fx; for me it was the first time doing it. But also fun doing it, realy!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hans,
You hit a home-run here. Everything about this is good.
A truly interesting write - with some nice humorous touches.
Excellent backing tracks. Good arrangement and a good mix.
Your best vocals ever. Love the effects.
Nice way to return to the forum.

Your best, I think. Much enjoyed!!
fj

Wow Floyd, what nice words! But you are also raising the bar for me with your so nice comment. 'Best vocals ever'(!)
But it gave me a mixed feeling about my former songs too... were they that bad?
No, don't tell me about them. You tell me I'm improving my skills. I hope I can keep doing so, Floyd. If so, I'll be a little closer to you...? Maybe? Tell me when you hear my next song, ok?

Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Based on hearing it and loving it, my vote is that the harmonica was a hit! All the way around a song that has a bouncy groove. Very very cool!
Keep these coming! smile

Caaron, thanks man. As I wrote to some of our colleagues that mad harp player almost didn't make it to the final version of the song. We had to do a lot of rendering to make him listen to me. Even than I had him out of the song, but his harp stayed in my head, so there he came back again. And quite successful I noticed. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Hans,
that's indeed pretty different than your other songs... I LOVE IT!
That harmonica blew me away right from the start - great rocking music, oerfect choice of backing tracks, really good lyrics and well sung. Fantastic choice of solo parts - brilliant!
Take care,
Stefan

Stefan, I know you prefer this type of songs more than the sad ones I make. So, to disappoint you my next song will be 'kind of' sad.
But I like what you wrote here, thanks for that! It is possible there will be a funny song again with a crazy musician involved.

So thanks everyone and stay safe,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130