"B&J: I wondered why I am no longer compared with John Lennon? Now I have to do it with the Traveling Wilburys. I don't know them, but it sounds like an amateur group from a very small town somewhere in Florida where a lot of old people live. Am I mistaken?
And let me tell you, the harp guy had a burn out. He doing well now and playing more modest or dull.
Also, why only three stars? Was I away too long from the forum to get punnished that hard?
Ok, I'll be serious now; thanks a lot for your nice compliments. Still i don't know who the Wilburies are, but they must be great artists, that's for sure! And that harp guy is RT685. You have to re-render it many times to get the right sound. That's why he nearly didn't make it to the final version of the song. But his vibe was in my head too.

I will do my best to stay in the forum.
I was away, hoping to be asked to come back. But that didn't happen, so I had to do it myself. No, that's cynical Dutch humour so skip it. I'm glad to be back. My next song will come soon!"

Hey George Harrison was a member of the Travelling Wilburys -- is that close enough? smile Janice said she meant the vibe of the song was like them not your vocal which in itself was excellent. Three stars? Hey man that's not a rating! We'd give you five if that was the case. We meant that 1) your vocal, 2) the write and 3) the harp were each a star in their own right...as in shining, notable, etc.

J&B