Hi Leon, Bob, David, Captain, Derochette and Chulaivet,

Sorry for my so late reply on your nice comments. It loked very unfreindly of me, but I am happy with them. And my excuse for being so late? No real excuses, only that I was working on a more complex song that was always in my head calling me to finish that job. I did that yesterday and it's on the forum too, Change of Times. I hope you are not angry with me...

And I noticed that harmonica or harp did it. Better than I had expected. Also for me.

Originally Posted By: Leon1
A nice time indeed, Hans. A memorable chorus and like others I enjoyed the bluesy feel and the harmonica.
Regards,
Leon

Leon, thanks for listening and mentioning that harmony too.

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Hans,
Good to hear you singing again. Great song and vocal. Awesome mix.
Thoroughly enjoyed!
Bob

Bob, thanks for your compliments. Actually I didn't stop singing, or making songs in the time I was away from the forum. There was some other stuff that made me paused with severall things including the forum. But I'm glad to be back and having your post!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Hans,
Thanks for coming back!
This is a lot of fun. Very well mixed man. Totally pro.
smile

David, that are very kind words from you! Yes, I'm glad to be back, although I wasn't away that long, don't you agree?
Making this song was real fun. I was busy making another, more complicated, song and made this one in between. Just to set my mind on something completely different ;-)
Maybe I must do that more...

Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Welcome back!
That was rather unexpectedly fun.
moto

Captain, Yes it was quite unexpected fun. Yesterday you heard the song I was working on (Change of Times), so you understand why I had to do a humoureaus song in between. Thanks for your comment on that song too!

Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hi Birchwood,
Nice use of the harmonica which is really pleasant. The rhythm of the arrangement is excellent. Your voice lends itself well to it. Well done.
Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Derochette, a very kind compliment! As I wrote before the harp was a surprise it worked out so well in the song. I had a guitarsolo standing by!

Originally Posted By: chulaivet1966
Hey Hans....
This is a good write.
A style and vox performance all it's own and an upbeat, enjoyable vibe.
Well produced....and others have echoed my thoughts.
Have a great day....

Chulaivett, very kind words you wrote. Thanks for them. I'm glad you liked it. I will continue making funny song, now and then, but I hope you can enjoy the sader songs too.

I hope you will all have a nice day today,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130