Yes, my results show no crash - sorry for being so cryptic. crazy

So here is my take. Keep in mind, I have been a vocal advocate for the Reaper/BIAB-VST for a long time, so I may be a bit biased. But yes, likely this is a "local settings/configurations". In this case the 2020 version of the BIAB-VST was functional, and I showed it was still functional, but may not be as robust nor as bullet proof as the newest version. But this is complicated by the PGMusic business model which moves forward with new versions each year which improves and corrects the software, but does not go back to revise prior versions (or only rarely). In addition, troubleshooting of the older version is difficult since many here in the forum (users who support this product) have moved on to the newer version. This is just my take on the situation.

Add to this, new users tend to use the software differently so bug discoveries are always possible. Heck, Reaper has issued many many revisions since Oct 2020 when TVI's version of the BIAB-VST was issued. I also know that TVI uses deeper editing features in Reaper than I ever have - take a look at his screen shots. So his workflow is much different.

Best suggestion I have for TVI is to update to current version (~ 69USD). If he still has a problem I imaging the full force of the PGMusic development team will jump on it. Or within 30 days he can request his money back. grin

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper