90db..
maybe i didnt express myself clearly.
there are lots of people out there that dont own the type of nice orch libs you own.
OR they cant afford to make a huge investment in orch libs that some hi end recording studios and/or arrangers can .
the latter type of user haveing the significant revenue streams/income of many thousands/tens of thousands monthly that allows them the funds to spend on AAA top line large orch and sample libs. unlike the smaller project studio tier of users which often dont have such big budgets to spend. my concern is for the "little guy"
with limited budget who cant afford the hi end libs.
i'm sure some advanced users of orch/sample libs have invested several thousands and even lots more.
(tens of thousands ?)
an analogy might be like moi..lol that some people can only afford golf fees at the town golf course rather than the high end golf club.

i was purely suggesting another possible revenue stream for pg with ITS OWN PG PRODUCED ORCH LIB that pg users could tap into at a reasonable price.
possibly also a side benefit being tight technical integration tween pg's orch lib and software products there might be ease of use efficiencies for the user realised as well as possibly lower latencies experienced by users that might not own the most powerfull computers.
in my case in this scenario i would not need to use third party players...
i could just use the pg integrated lib.

(btw i was NOT inferring that pg's current pricing is over the top. eg audiophile etc. its fair imho. i was just suggesting alternatives. in product pricing/product marketing there are often 2 approaches.
one being low prices sell to millions of users OR higher prices sell to fewer customers. difference tween a hamburger sold by a chain or beef medallions sold in a hi end eatery. lol.)

best
oldmuso

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 06/23/21 07:40 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)