Candidly I don't post a lot in the forum because I find my music to be one off, but I think some of you like to hear something a bit different. I wrote this song as a testament to the old soul groups of Motown and Philadelphia which I loved and grew up with like the Delfonics, Stylistics, Blue Magic, The Moments etc. So I found a decent pattern in BIAB that I could use as the rhythm section and built the song around that. The string arrangements were played by me through a MIDI controller and were the type of string lines that were instrumental to music of that era. For the video I thought I play around a bit and use my cell phone camera taking a gaff at myself. It is 30 seconds or so but I think it sets the song up nicely. This song has just started playing on all the major platforms and Pandora (of course without my foolishness in the intro) :-) so hopefully it will resonate with my existing fan base and grow it a bit more. Of course all vocals (lead and harmonies) were performed by me.

https://youtu.be/GHpjr8oHpaA

For this song I used:
Style: Texas Blues 12/8 w/Guitar Solo
Drums: Real Drums Southern Pop 12-8
Bass: 1922: Texas Blues Rock Slow
Guitar 1: 1923: Electric Blues Rock Slow
Guitar 2: 1924: Electric Rhythm Texas Blues Rock Slow
Guitar 3: 838: Electric Rhythm Pop Ballad Clean
Organ: 688: B3 Background Pop
Piano: 1576: Acoustic Rhythm Soul

Strings: Cakewalk SI MIDI String Synth
M-Audio KeyStudio MIDI Controller