Originally Posted By: MarioD
I really like the dynamics in this one, very well done.

Super vocal and lyrics with great instrumentation. The mix is spot on.

Two thumbs up.

Thanks so much, Mario.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Ezekiel,

Another beautiful song from your hand. I enjoyed it very much!
The melody is so nice and the way you sing this is very sensitive.

In all the sensitive words you used, I had to think about that one line the most: "Can no one discern the deceiver is wearing no disguise".
A beautiful sentence, with a lot of perspective in it. Like that!
I don't know if your daugter understands all of the lyrics (I presume she is still very young), but this sentence is very important to understand, I think.

But the nicest thing is that this song is about you.

Hans

Hans, thank you. My daughter is 15. When I wrote this last year, she was helping me pick out the instrumentation, which had included a piano, so I have a recorded version of that. But I changed my mind and eventually chose the current line up, which she likes a lot, especially the punk guitar held chords.

Originally Posted By: rayc
A very sombre song - the world makes forward tinking almost painful at present.
Your vocal is really good...rich and well performed.
The punk held chord RealTrack isn't a great fit - (it has the aggression and sustain but it does sound like it's played through a pipe...it's not your mixing or production - I've tried to use it previously and just couldn't get it to fit), but it holds the place well enough.

Ray, thanks for the comment about the vocal. I was going to scrap it and re-record it but decided I just didn't have the time.