Greetings. I was disappointed not to hear back from tech support on this. If you my $ then a response is required...BUT - next year I am leaving to go around the world on a motorcycle. I will be filming in regular and 360 - and have built a music production system for the bike based around the Mixpre 10T interface. The plan is to create, perform and record and film grass roots indigenous artists from all over the world.

And I want to turn my motorcycle into a musical instrument that generates MIDI data as I ride. Triggers on shifter, throttle, brakes and I even have a gyroscope midi generator figured out so as I lean the bike....All this will then be edited for sound tracks to the video and turned into songs where appropriate.

I have a lot of this figured out - but not which software to use. I already own Reaper and FL Studio...but having used BIAB before and running into it again, I'm wondering if this may be the best solution to use. Here's what I hope to accomplish:

As I start a days ride I'll be able to judge what kind of roads I"ll be on, tarmac, dirt, mountain trails etc...And I'll know my mood - I would then select a style of music for the section matching the road, the mood and the culture with a style. Then midi inputs control arrangement, arpeggios, key changes, tempo....etc...

Yes, I have a computer built and designed for this that will be running while I ride....I'll NOT be listening - as I would like to stay alive while riding...so it will be edited after the fact and added to....

Your input, comments, suggestions and opinions on whether this software may be the best software I could use would be most appreciated - and if so - what package?

Thanks for reading.