New bug: After building a song in linear fashion - 112 bars - I found a wrong chord in the middle of the song. When I typed in the new chord, a chord 8 bars earlier also changed. I hit 'undo' and tried it again. Same result. That's when it dawned on my why my chords weren't always lining up correctly - change a chord, and a different chord somewhere else also changes. Gotta keep your eyes open!

Bar 32 bug is consistent. I program the 'b' drumbeat at bar 27 and switch back to the 'a' drum beat at bar 52. BIB switches back to the 'a' drumbeat at bar 32. I suspect it's because when I open a new instance of the plugin, the blue box for the 'a' drumbeat is already there at bar 32. The first thing I do with a new instance of the plugin is set the length and uncheck the blue box at bar 32 but the plugin isn't getting the message.

ETA: Just noticed another one. I programmed two one-measure stops at the intro: D... and A... . The next measure, the drums start, but the kick is absent on the downbeat - just a little blip like half of a hi-hat. I can C&P to fix it, but really?

If anyone else is having these bugs in DP10, and if they went away in the 2021 version of BIB, let me know. In the mean time, it would be nice if BIB sent a fix for these bugs without us having to pay to upgrade. (I'm on build 426 of BIB 2020)

To clarify, I love what this software can do, but it feels like it's been put together with duct tape and bailing wire.

Last edited by uncledunc; 07/08/21 08:27 AM.