Hans, thank you from all four of us. Bud and I thought Peter’s mandolin and guitar parts were pretty special.
I (Janice) keep smiling when I think of those Greek dancers with their giant pom poms on their shoes and I’m pretty sure we’ve seen some of those guys in a travel show. smile

The imagery in Leon’s lyric was so vivid for me and I’m quite pleased to see you thought the end result of it all was lovely. When I put a melody to Bud’s lyric I don’t worry too much since we have a mind meld but I rarely make a melody to someone else’s lyric and so am always a little anxious.

And about those untrustworthy men I keep dealing with, you know, I may just have to call you for some therapy!
I tell my sisters that the blues are full of those guys but apparently they follow me around to other genres too.
smile Fortunately, as Bud says, I'm a method actor when it comes to singing and those men are gone after the song is finished and we have been most happily married for 40 years!

J&B

P.S. We recently watched a travel show on the Netherlands and your pretty home town of Haarlem was featured.