Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Hans, thank you from all four of us. Bud and I thought Peter’s mandolin and guitar parts were pretty special.
I (Janice) keep smiling when I think of those Greek dancers with their giant pom poms on their shoes and I’m pretty sure we’ve seen some of those guys in a travel show. smile

The imagery in Leon’s lyric was so vivid for me and I’m quite pleased to see you thought the end result of it all was lovely. When I put a melody to Bud’s lyric I don’t worry too much since we have a mind meld but I rarely make a melody to someone else’s lyric and so am always a little anxious.

And about those untrustworthy men I keep dealing with, you know, I may just have to call you for some therapy!
I tell my sisters that the blues are full of those guys but apparently they follow me around to other genres too.
smile Fortunately, as Bud says, I'm a method actor when it comes to singing and those men are gone after the song is finished and we have been most happily married for 40 years!

J&B

P.S. We recently watched a travel show on the Netherlands and your pretty home town of Haarlem was featured.

Hi Janice, thanks for your answer with the funny parts in it. What did your sisters answer on those nasty guys and you. Did they call it faith? But I think you must be a strong woman dealing with all those challenges. Especially the mariage of 40 years is a tough one! I'm close (37 years) and I know ;-)

What nice you saw some shots of Haarlem. Well, there is a lot more to see, only no pom poms. I am happy to show you around if that is the case. And it will be soon, I think, because you don't look at travel programs for no reason...

Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130