Hi Birchwood,

First of all thanks for your comment. To answer your question. A priori, I thought that this instrumental soundscape was very sad and that people didn't need it in times of covid. Subsequently, I saw that people were interested and that made me reconsider my position.

To respond to your interest in my way of working, I can give you several examples. First of all, I work in the classic biab to find a style. Then, I get my project in my daw studio one from the Biab vst where I find all the midi files associated with the realtracks. I can then replace some midis lines with other instruments. I give some examples:
1. In Rondo of love, the mandolin line comes from a violin realtrack.
2. In Please come back home, the piano playing comes from a realtrack guitar file.

Substitution not only allows you to change your style but also to choose the best vst instruments according to your project. Of course, you have to rework all the midi lines through the pianoroll. Here, I hope to have answered your questions. And I thank you again for the interest you have shown me in my method of composing.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash