Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I don't understand this question, apparently, since I would just take a small digital recorder and record the sounds. Upload them to the cloud daily and keep a log for the video editing that will take place in the future.

And since this is being done manually: "I would then select a style of music for the section matching the road, the mood and the culture with a style" then I do not understand where MIDI input comes in at all. Are you looking for some engineer to design a sensor?

But I don't ride motorcycles so perhaps I'm missing the point. Do people listen to music while riding? Is that safe?

Totally puzzled by this request, and the attitude shown so far.

It is a rather unique foray into the digital music world. But yes.... you can listen to music while riding. Many riders have some really loud speakers... kinda like the cars you can hear the bass from a mile away.... and then there's ear buds and sound systems built into the helmet. I used to use ear buds, but that can be painful on long rides. And depending on the loudness of the road noise and bike muffler or lack thereof.... you can't hear very well in most cases anyway. Every time I rode, I kept my head on a swivel and my situational awareness on max.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.