Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Charlie,
Nice resurrection and probably was an interesting project. Has a neat 60s pop flavor. Solid composition and vocals.
While I admire what you have accomplished in attempt to modernize it, I think vocals are a bit detached in quality from the music. If it was me, I would of tried to "vintage up" newer backing tracks a little, so it has more unity with vocals.
Thank you for sharing.

Misha.
Thanks Misha. Yes, I really enjoy using Spleeter on old projects. Much of the work is cleaning up small artifacts left by the process but I've found the offline version to be more robust than online versions and I also avoid long queues.
This was my first project in several years and there's several mix mistakes and I likely rushed through a bit more than normal. I appreciate you taking time to listen and comment.

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
This sounds great Charlie! Love that duet going on! Wonderful instrument selections...they really compliment the song! Thanks, Torrey

Thanks for the kind remarks Torrey.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.