SONG TITLE : "I KNOW A GUY THAT KNOWS A GUY"
"in every small town"
****TRAK DELETED******
WILL UPLOAD NEW SONG SOON.

ARTIST : moi..ALF-L..(a lad from london (c) 2020)
(i like to sing in lots of different vocal "styles". this is one of them.)
(please use earbuds. apologies if anyone hates the song.)
DETAILS :
(this is one of nearly 100 songs done in the BIAB/RB/REAPER combo ive used for songwriting over the years and useing also some low cpu plug ins from pg and reaps.)
1. the theme of this song is the trials and tribulations faced by good people that live in small towns where jobs have been lost due to globalisation.
2. this song again was done when i was recovering from serious surgery, and i had been told to "slow down" by the docs. i dont know how to classify the "genre" of the song. MOR ?
btw... years back my wife and i decided to move from the "big city" to a quieter life in a small town. where we have been very very happy.
now it seems lots of families are doing the same.
3. there are so many able people that live in small towns. thus "i know a guy that knows a guy"...whether its a roof repair or a fence or some other job like car repair needing doing that one might not be adept at.
4. i'm doing the vocs, and some reinforceing of back up vocs. and some subtle backing geetar.

as always feel free to criticise.
i'm a big boy and can take my lumps.

every happiness to all.
oldmuso.

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 07/19/21 08:22 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)