Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Joanne Cooper created that Facebook group. I am the moderator of the 5,000-strong group called Brazilian Jazz, so I understand and admire her effort.

When I drop in, it seems more than a few want to dispute my answers rather than consider they might learn. I figure this is caused by two possibilities:

1. It’s Facebook, after all, and you can’t always get civility.

2. It’s not the company website (where they Should be) so they feel more comfortable criticizing the company.

Anyway, I’m happier helping here.

I’m not the sort of person that spends any time on FaceBook but I will say that you Matt would be one of the people I take a great deal of notice of. The thing I really like about these (PG) forums is the number of people that just jump up and offer up their knowledge and experiences. Most of them are really very knowledgeable in many aspects of music and music production.

I spend quite a lot of time reading these forums and I recommend newbies do the same.

Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1