I'm new to BIAB (2021 for Mac) and excited by what a powerful and musical tool it is. I confess I may be missing something here, but one of the things that compelled me to buy BIAB was my perception of the functionality of the Audio Chord Wizard... a tutorial video I had viewed demonstrated the old standalone version, which had many attractive features.

In terms of audio transcription capabilities, the standalone version seemed to function similarly to Melodyne (albeit pared down), performing many of the audio transcription functions automatically (beat mapping, determining bar lines, bass note/chord note piano roll plotting, audio piano roll, etc.). When I bought BIAB 2021 for Mac last week, however, I discovered ACW has been redesigned/integrated into the audio edit functions of BIAB for Mac (as of 2018) and seems much less powerful than the standalone version, now apparently only currently available in Windows BIAB?

Is there a way to still get access to the 2017 standalone version for Mac or otherwise access the deeper functionalities of the standalone? Again, I know I may be missing something bout the current version...Does anyone who may be familiar with both ACW versions have any suggestions or insights? Thanks!!

MacBook Pro 13-inch M1 2020
Logic Pro 10.7.7
BIAB 2022 UltraPAK for Mac, run from USB Drive