Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert, Scott, Ray...

Nice job by all. A really cool sound - great combination of tracks and an excellent mix. Sounds great on the 'phones - a delight to the ears...

Good vocal.

Nice guitar.

Cool stuff.

fj

Thanks for those positive comments, Floyd.

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Changes (and melody) at first quirky repeated until they are inevitable. Too little freedom, mixed with too much freedom exercised by unworthy influencers makes things muddy and bloody. I don't believe in "free-will" and I do believe the arc of the Universe bends towards justice, unstoppably. That's the greatest freedom of all, so whatever her reasons, go on.

Really sweet musical package. Scott seemed to be channeling the tone of SEA in his complementary guitar lines. Well done.

Tangmo,
I`m glad this brought up some things for you and like your expression: "the arc of the Universe bends towards justice, unstoppably." Amen to that!
Thank you for listening and commenting.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Most importantly in our opinion is that this is a great lyric for a most deserving cause.

Your vocals and the way all of the tracks are mixed gives a feeling of mysticism that even more enhances the lyric.

As always Ray glues it all together and Scott finds the perfect tone and chops for the feel.

Creative, sophisticated and nothing better than music to wake folks up to the needs of so many.

Kudos!

J&B

J&B,
The sound is more layered than usual, so I appreciate your approval of the mix ( I haven`t mixed an SL song in a while).
Your very kind comments are appreciated!

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Spirit Level:

What a wonderful write this is Robert—poetic and powerful. And the production is expertly done—love the guitar solo. But everything is so well balanced. And what lovely vocals, particularly at the very end of that second chorus—wow, very pretty, very impressive. All that said, I keep coming back to the write. Among your finest, no doubt. Excellent work all!

My best regards to you all,

Deej

Deej,
I`m writing less these days and so perhaps choosing subjects that really get me fired up.
Its very supportive to hear you enjoyed the lyrics and our interpretation of the song as a band.

Robert