Look at the overwhelming massive response, excitement and enthusiasm here:
ReaTracks Artist Chris Nole UserTracks unbelievable the amount of responses isn't it !
If users want something different that is how you get it, if you get together and just hire a session player you can get what you want or get the session player to sell the tracks.
UserTracks are working a lot better now than they did originally, sure there are things that need adding to make them perfect but they are usable.

Rather than sit back and wait for PG to give you the tracks you need, the community needs to develop and drive this.
Rather than sit back, wait n hope like chickens waiting to be fed, engage in it. Look at the Reaper forum there are so many different threads with users contributing and creating addons for other users to use with Reaper. The users drive Reaper, Reaper don't drive the users.
I have recommend PG to add user shortcuts/buttons that can be set to any Biab function no matter how deep it is within menu trees. This will allow for macros and scripting.
There is no reason it can't be more user driven, in the above post link, engage, contribute and encourage.
Look here:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=597652#Post597652
Floyd posted some free session drum tracks and I made them into UserDrumTracks, they can also be made into actual RealDrums.
There are plenty of Session Drummers out there you can ask to make up the style you need, and they can sell them or you get together and all pitch in to hire them. I can't be the only one here that has to do it.
Don't sit back for another 10 years hoping and praying.