Originally Posted By: Notes Norton
Congrats.

I do a similar thing with my photographs. I upload them to AdobeStock and Shutterstock.

I'm not making a killing, but I have the shots anyway, it doesn't cost anything to upload them or to be a member, and anything I sell is like applause for a song well done.

So how much is the monthly fee for Songtradr?

I might be interested.

Notes

This explains the two plans...a pro plan and a free plan. The pro plan is but five bucks a month and include free single and album distribution to all the major platforms.
https://support.songtradr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004991273-What-is-the-Difference-Between-Songtradr-Pro-and-Songtradr-Starter-Accounts-
BTW, I've been a bit of a shutterbug for 50 years and had some success with music mag placement decades ago. I've been scanning a LOT of negs lately ... I oughta submit some. I use both of those services when I need a photo for a production.

Bud

Originally Posted By: Bernard Rasson
hi Janice and Bud,
I don't know what the term "overhead music" means, can you explain it ?
thanks in advance

Anytime you go into a restaurant or any business and hear music playing the rights are typically leased from "over head" music companies. The speakers are over your head smile Years ago it was called "elevator music" and provided by Muzak. It's gone way beyond that nowadays. Mood Media actually owns Muzak now. They newer model is providing very genre specific music. For example a club might want blues, or classic rock or EDM, etc.

Regards, Bud