I don't have a lot to say here as everything so far is pretty spot on, but I'll add two things:

1: I was taught to set my final limiter to "-0.2db". Having a db or two of headroom doesn't benefit you in any way - if you're mastering for a 16-bit target, you'll have 96db of dynamic range, so setting your limiter to -2 reduces that to 94db and technically pushes your noise floor up by 2db (arguable) but otherwise eats up ~2db of dynamic range you could otherwise be using. The -0.2db is because most brickwall limiters will overshoot a tiny amount.

2: In many places I use dynamic EQ's instead of multiband compressors. I find them to be more transparent, as you generally have control over EQ slope and can have more control over what frequencies to boost/attenuate (and in fact you can boost, which many multiband compressors can't do), not to mention that multiband compressors tend to cause more phase issues meaning a dynamic EQ sounds better in parallel than a comp would. My personal favourite is the excellent TDR Nova plugin (the free version is great, but the inexpensive paid version can function as an expander too).

I work here