I personally think an authentic Cajun Music style would really go over well. I have gone through the Zydeco styles in the software and they are NOT authentic to the true Cajun roots music. Cajun and Zydeco music are literally 2 totally different genres.

If PG Music ever wanted to come to Louisiana and record authentic Cajun musicians, I would be more than happy to steer them to the best players here as I am a professional musician with 3 Grammy Certificates. **Note- I wouldn't be one of the players on the project. wink Also, if it is something I could record on my end and PG Music can convert on their end, that may be a good solution as well. I am set up to do such a project.

Cajun Accordion (Melodeon) is one of the few instruments that lends itself well to transposition. In other words, being a diatonic instrument, a "C" Accordion is normally played in "C" position and "G" position with limited notes in each position. A professional accordion player thus needs to own at least 6 accordions to reproduce all 12 keys onstage. But, in a recording studio, the backing track can be sped up or slowed down, recorded in one key, and end up in the correct key when brought back to pitch. This would greatly reduce the amount of recording time needed for PG Music.

As TexasMusicForge stated, it is a glaring omission, considering Cajun Music is represented in the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville due to its influence on American Country & Western Music's roots.