OK, now we can talk about Unify.

Your basic understanding of Unify is correct. It is "a VST you can put other VSTs into".

Unify itself is 64-bit, but the Windows version includes built-in support for jBridge, an inexpensive 32/64-bit VST bridge program. You can load 32-bit VST plug-ins in Unify on a Windows PC using jBridge.

You can load Unify into your Daw, or, you can run it standalone. It is a fun tool. They have an active user forum and provide quick support when needed. I use this frequently.

There is a free version of Unify you can try before buying. See https://pluginguru.com/product/unify-demo.

Will ALL plug-ins work in Unify? PROBABLY NOT. Beta testers and early-adopters have found several plug-ins that don't load properly in Unify, and some that will cause Unify (and your DAW) to crash.

If you have a favorite plug-in, and you know you'll be disappointed if it doesn't work, check with support first, before buying Unify. They are always working VERY hard on plug-in compatibility issues, so plug-ins that don't work today will work in Unify eventually. I run a lot of the Kontakt libraries in Unify with no problem.

Let me know if any other questions or any specific tests I can do for you.

Dan

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper