Originally Posted By: Planobilly
I see more and more of the people I have listened to all my life pass away. Makes me wonder who will be next.RIP

Billy

What's even more intense is knowing that all of us are headed to that list soon too. Though unlike the rock stars, nobody will really care when I go. Once I hit 70 I started thinking more about that and bucket lists. There's not much left my list. A lot of people say "jump from an airplane". Well, I had 25 of those when I was in the military. Including one HILARIOUS story that I will not tell here. And I did that before bucket lists were even a thing. But this one I will share.

We have a theater here in Akron that has been around since 1929. It's called The Akron Civic Theater, formerly The Hippodrome, designed by Marcus Lowe.. It was built to reference a Moorish castle, with Mediterranean themed decor, and it is still beautiful. It has "The Mighty Wurlitzer" in the floor that was designed to come up to stage level to entertain the crowd during movie intermissions. I have been going to concerts there since I was able to drive, so 1967. I have seen SO many great acts there that I always wanted to play there.

Nov 13th, I get to check that off my list.

I cheated when I made my list though. The first item was "Make a bucket list" so I was able to check one off the same day I made it.

Last edited by eddie1261; 08/23/21 10:49 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.