Meditation or Haunting?

The original song title is Meditation but my friend said it is more haunting than meditation so I will let you all decide what it is.

This is a couple of experiments combined into a song. First I have the bass playing the same E note throughout. The chord progression is Em-Am/E-Bm11/E. I have never done that before.

The second experiment is a guitar. I've read where a company is producing nylon string acoustic guitars with steel guitar necks so guitarist can easily play them. So I restrung an acoustic with folk strings, i.e. nylon strings with ball ends. I didn't mess with the nut as I just wanted to see how it would sound. Well it sounds a little "muddy" when playing chords but not to bad when playing leads. It sounds no where as good as my classical guitar so I am going to put steel strings back on it.

BiaB style - Peace - Gentle, Slow 4/4 New Age.
I deleted the bass and the guitar.
Piano - Velvet - preset = MK! Belly Ambient
Strings - Kontakt - Kurt Hunter's Virtuoso Bass
Me - Keyboard - nylon arpeggios - Kontakt - Amadeus Orchestra - nylon String guitar
Me - chords and leads - the above mentioned guitar.

As usual I am open for all comments, including constructive criticism.

{edit} I forgot to add that I am playing the flute (Kontakt - Jubal flute) via my wind controller.

Last edited by MarioD; 08/25/21 02:03 PM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware